Welcome to Hilton Columbus Downtown
There's an Art to Exquisite Hotels
Hilton Columbus Downtown offers a contemporary presence in the eclectic urban hub of Columbus, reflecting the spirit and energy of the area and is within walking distance to over 300 dining and entertainment venues. The hotel features a stunning art collection that comprises over 150 original pieces by Central Ohio artists. The artwork is displayed in function space, guest rooms and public areas of the hotel—it sparks the imagination while enhancing a distinctive cultural experience.
- Situated near the Arena District, Short North Arts District, North Market, The Ohio State University and German Village
- Spectacular glass walkway connecting hotel with the Greater Columbus Convention Center
- Over 32,000 sq ft of meeting and event space & 1.7 million sq ft in the adjacent Greater Columbus Convention Center
- Gallerie Bar & Bistro, 160-seat full-service dining facility
- Coffee bar proudly brewing The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- Hilton Fitness, indoor pool and whirlpool
- Hilton Connectivity Station
Enter our main hotel lobby and you will find an atmosphere representative of the Short North Arts District..artsy, fashionable and beautifully unique. A spiral staircase leads to our atrium level where you will find dining and fitness options. This incredible atrium features a spectacular 15,000 sq ft skylight, designed to provide a unique indoor/outdoor experience. The hotel offers both king bed and two-queen-bed guest room accommodations, as well as beautifully-appointed suites. Our range of hotel leisure amenities include a full-service restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, a coffee bar and lobby lounge, Hilton Fitness, an indoor pool and whirlpool and complimentary bike rentals.
HILTON COLUMBUS DOWNTOWN
401 North High Street
United States 43215
Tel: +1 614 384 8600
Fax: +1 614 484 5219